Published: September 01, 2021
It’s September and that means the weather’s starting to get colder in Charlotte. It’s time to start thinking about storing your summer items, and that includes clothes, outdoor furniture, decorations, and other items like standing fans. Here are some tips for using UNITS to start storing your summer items today!
- It all starts with a phone call. Or an email, or a contact form. Contact us however you’d like to get started with a storage unit. You contact us, and we deliver a ready-to-pack storage unit straight to your home. After that, you load it at your leisure. You don’t have to adhere to anyone’s schedule except your own; take as much time as you need to load the storage unit with your summer items.
- Have tight spaces? No worries. With UNITS’ very own Robo-Lift™ technology, we can have a storage unit delivered virtually anywhere! Not only that, but you can rest assured that your items won’t shift around. Robo-Lift™ stays level all throughout the maneuvering process. Space doesn’t have to be an issue with Robo-Lift™. With Robo-Lift™, UNITS can deliver where other storage and moving companies simply can’t.
- Rest easy knowing your items are secure. UNITS uses industry-standard securing technology known as E-TRACK™. Our strap-and-restraint system will keep all your items — even the fragile ones — safe and secure during transit over differing terrain. You can rest assured knowing that your items are where you put them, and won’t get shifted around.
- Our storage facilities are climate-controlled. With UNITS, you don’t have to worry about your items degrading due to humidity. Our climate-controlled storage facilities will keep your items safe and sound.
- Locally-owned and operated facilities. When you call UNITS, you know you’re speaking to someone from your community. It’s a real person, not some corporate robot. When you walk into our storage facilities, you know they’re locally operated. When you work with UNITS you know you’re surrounded by real people who care about best storage and moving practices. You can rest assured you can trust these people.
With UNITS, storing your summer items is easy. You call us, we deliver a storage unit that you load at your leisure, and we drop it off at one of our climate-controlled facilities. It’s just that simple.